- This event has passed.
Dance Pray Love for Women
April 28 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm CDT$50
“Be with those who help your being”
Come be with your tribe – where you get to show up just as you are – to be seen, held, loved, and celebrated in the beauty and wholeness of you. Join us for this brand new afternoon retreat as we co-create a container of safety and love for all to be nurtured by the gifts of women’s community. We will experience the magic of music, soul led movement, intuitive writing, process art and women’s sharing and connection that will send you back into your life deeply in love with yourself, your body, your life, and the world around you.
- An afternoon of retreat, where you can feel far away from the busy-ness of life as you know it
- Space for you to commit to yourself, relax, and be deeply nourished for the afternoon
- Experiential activities to help you become more embodied – practicing and grounding into yourself ways to stay connected to you and your own rhythm back in your life
- Guided movement, music, meditation, ritual, prayer, writing, and process to connect you to your own inner wisdom
- Partnering opportunities for exploring nurturing touch and contact in ways that are deeply nourishing
- Guided movement activities to receive the gifts of relationship and the profound ways we can all serve in each others growth and healing process
- A magical musical ensemble of beautiful, passionate songs to awaken your heart and soul
- Readings of some of my favorite words of wisdom from various spiritual disciplines and masters
- Space to process and share your deep wisdom, while learning from others, as we embrace the healing power of women’s sacred circle
- Love, inspiration and women’s soul connection to fuel you for many days to come
- Sunday April 28th, from 1:00-5:00 PM
- Cost is $50 in advance; $65 at the door (pending space availability)
- This workshop is held in a beautiful, private space in Travis Heights neighborhood. Address will be sent after registration.
- Pre-registration highly suggested for these events. Space is limited.